Do children behave better when they are rewarded or punished Discuss both views and give your own opinion

Behaviour of a child : splendid or worst, depends upon the treatment they receive from their surrounding. They may feel neglected or ignored if punished and can be motivated and inspired at a time if rewarded.

Punishing a teenager is not a solution that can buildup negativity and feeling of ignorance. As adolescence is the period of excitement and enthusiasm mistakes can occur in each path. Despite being punish they need proper care and guidance that reduce the chance to feel isolated and help them to move on for better life. For example, few years back, youngster of Nepal had indulge in drug addiction which ruin career and behaviour of the people. Meanwhile, government conduct seminar all over the country regarding the problem. As a result, Nepalese children are more polite and conscious than before.

To praise someone is to motivate for betterment. The way minor act depends upon the action and activity of other people. Rewarding some chils is the hope pf splendid behaviour in return. This is because, chid start thinking about their personality whether to be polite and conscious after or before being reward. For instance, a child from well educated family background would be gentle and always care about personality rather showing mischievous behaviour.

In conclusion, children behave according to the environment they have grown on along with action other pursuit. Like reward can result in stupendous character while punishment might be the reason for isolation and ignorance.

Essays by the user: