Even though globalization affects the world s economies in a very positive way its negative side should not be forgotten Discuss

Even though globalization affects the world’s economies in a very positive way, its negative side should not be forgotten. Discuss

Globalization is integration of societies, economies, cultures of worldwide through of process of technology, politic and trade. Everything has both advantage and disadvantage, globalization is not an exception. we should considerate both sides.

Globalization has some advantage. Firstly, free trade is which a country does not pay a levy taxes on import or export goods or services. Secondly, globalization increase new market around the world, so every companies try to find new market and earn more customer. Consequently, companies compete with each other to provide goods an service with high quality because people have more choice in new market. Finally, Globalization increases' rate of employment because new market need both skilled and un skill labor. And also globalization increases standard of living of people and reduce poverty. Today people we can immigrate to other country or go to another country for education.

On the other hand, globalization has some disadvantages. Although, globalization increases employment's rate in new market, meanwhile unemployment's rate increase in developed countries. Companies or factories in developed nation try to establish their branches in poor countries because of low cast labor. Salaries are low and work condition are often bad in poor countries. When people immigrate to other country, they transport new virus to destination country. In addition, globalization causes we forget local culture. Today, we listen to foreign music, eat fast foods like KFC, celebrate global events.

To sum up, in my view, we cannot ignore effects of globalization on our life. It is responsible for government in every country to create balance between advantages and disadvantages of globalization.

Sentence: Everything has both advantage and disadvantage, globalization is not an exception. we should considerate both sides.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to should and considerate

Sentence: Secondly, globalization increase new market around the world, so every companies try to find new market and earn more customer.
Description: A noun, singular, common is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to globalization increase

No. of Words: 263 350 More words, higher marks.

Read this link to understand What is sentence length SD:
http://www.testbig.com/question/questions-about-essay-e-rater