The graphs below show the types of music albums purchased by people in Britain according to sex and age Write a report for a university lecturer describing the information shown below

A glance at the provided bar charts illustrate the information about the sale distribution of three music albums in Britain by gender and age. In general, it is clearly apparent that male are more interested in buying music albums than female while each music genre has its popularity among different age groups.

Looking in more detail from the graphs, all the three genre of albums are more popular among man than woman. Interestingly, the percentage of men and women who buy pop and rock music albums reported at the same point at 28% of man and 18% of woman respectively. Meanwhile, classical music albums only sold to 9% man and 7% woman, separately. Regarding buyer's age, pop and rock music albums has higher trade among adolescents and late adults groups at 30% and 25%. On the other hand, classical music albums is liked by the oldest group at 20%. Finally, the age of 25-34 years old seems like to buy all the three kinds of music albums ranged from 15% to over 30%.

Essays by the user: