Many children these days have an unhealthy lifestyle Both schools and parents are responsible for solving this problem To what extent do you agree with this statement

It is true that children have led an unhealthy lifestyle with a host of bad habits in recent times. Schools and parents are claimed to be accountable for alleviating this long-held concern. I personally accept that both above-mentioned entities should take steps to attack this issue.

First and foremost, it seems fair to attribute minors’s unhealthy routine to several elements such as fast food or overexposure to personal devices. A lot of children are habitually inclined to consume junk food on a daily basis in lieu of healthy dishes. This kind of food is one of the chief reasons leading to health-related problems among children. Besides, as the technology is increasingly developed, even a ten-year-child can have his own smartphone and thus be exposed to it nearly five hours a day. Apart from lots of eye-related suffers, they are also devoid of exercising if wasting too much time on the screens.

I firmly believe that tackling this issue should be assumed by schools and parents. Firstly, children nowadays spend over a half of their day at schools so it would be somewhat effortless for schools to make considerable changes in students’ lifestyle. These educational institutions should create extra-curricular activities such as a sport event. This practice helps them get rid of smartphones and then participate in those activities. Secondly, it would be true that parents would make by far the most significant changes in their children’s daily routines. They can adjust family diets, thereby replacing snacks or fried food with high protein and organic dishes. Also, parents ought to have a control over their children’s screen time as well as compel them to engage in gymnastics or sports.

All things considered, the consumption of junk food, the shortage of exercise and overexposure to screen are three main precursors of an unhealthy routine. Therefore, schools and parents should take actions to instill the importance of health into children with the aim of changing this lifestyle as soon as possible.