Many newspapers and magazines feature stories about the private lives of famous people. We know what they eat, where they buy their clothes and who they love. We also often see pictures of them in private situations.Is it appropriate for a magazine or new

Many newspapers and magazines feature stories about the private lives of famous people. We know what they eat, where they buy their clothes and who they love. We also often see pictures of them in private situations.

Is it appropriate for a magazine or newspaper to give this kind of private information about people?

It is cool to be celebrity. Everyone loves them and tries to imitate all doings.They can afford expensive cars and clothers by the famouos desiners. Also it is only one side of the coin. At the same time they are public property. Everyone wants to know all about famous people: every step that they do. That is why, the question is do newspapers and magazines have to swarm in the another people's lives?

Evertyone has the right for a private life - even famous people. In my opinion it is un fair according to them to deprive them of this. They are only people who do their work, they like it and I think that the private lifes of celebrities should not to be on public.

I think audience doesn't have to know what kind of underwear our celebrities are wearing or worse not to interfere in the intimate details of their private life.

Nowadays a lot of celebrities spend quiet much money for charity. People have to read about this useful doings. A lot of people now try to copy and imitate their idols and it is what the fans have to learn from famous people. Also newspapers and magazines have to write about future proffesional plans of our clebrities. Mass-media has to show useful information for everyone.

But,I agree, that in some cases we must know about life of some celebrities, particularly of our politic figures. People have the right to know for what money they buy some expensive cars and apartments, because money they spend can be taken from the pockets of our citizents.

But, unfortunally, many newspapers and maganizers work for hiring. They write only about what they are telling about. All scandals, new love affairs and some troubles with celebrities are very usefull for popularity. That is why celebs pay to journalists so they write about them.

I think it is wrong according to fans and people who read and may be worry about this. That is why only true information has to be in mass-media.

To sum up, on the one hand people want to know more about celebrities, but on the other hand all this information must be useful, goodwill and the most important very true.

In my perspective, I think that everyone needs a private sphere. Celebrities are also people, who deserve their own private life. I am against the tabloids. I am sure that newspapers have to be very informative and have to print qualified information without all this gossips.

Sentence: Everyone loves them and tries to imitate all doings.They can afford expensive cars and clothers by the famouos desiners.
Error: clothers Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: famouos Suggestion: famous
Error: desiners Suggestion: designers

Sentence: Also newspapers and magazines have to write about future proffesional plans of our clebrities.
Error: clebrities Suggestion: celebrities
Error: proffesional Suggestion: professional

Sentence: People have the right to know for what money they buy some expensive cars and apartments, because money they spend can be taken from the pockets of our citizents.
Error: citizents Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: But, unfortunally, many newspapers and maganizers work for hiring.
Error: unfortunally Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: maganizers Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: All scandals, new love affairs and some troubles with celebrities are very usefull for popularity.
Error: usefull Suggestion: useful