More and more people are relying on the private car as their major means of transportation Describe some of problems over reliance on cars can cause and suggest at least one possible solution

Nowadays, many people have their own means of transport is very common in the world. It contributed to issue of traffic congestion and pollution throughout our planet. However, I think we should give more solution to tackle these problems.

On the one hand, excessive use of personal vehicles causes traffic congestion. Everyone has their own cars which resulting in the atmosphere a large amount of fossil fuels. For instance, in metropolis, traffic jam and people in rush hour are common, individuals frequently beep their horns. Therefore, all this problem causes air pollution and noise pollution. Besides, more vehicles mean increase in pollution. The toxic gases emitted by the automobile polluted the air and caused a variety of health disease such as lungs cancer, asthma and so on… Furthermore, pollution-induced ozone layer depletion might result in skin disorders.

On the other hand, the usage of public transportation as much as feasible could be a solution to these issue. The government should raise public awareness to use more public transport and emphasize the importance of regulating private vehicles. Furthermore, taking public transport saves money that would otherwise be spent on purchasing personal transport.

In conclusion, traffic congestion and pollution are two issues that arise as a result of widespread usage of private. Nevertheless, the only way to deal with this problems is to use more public transportation . Both the government and individuals should take action to address this issue and improve the quality of life .