Some people say that success is 10 percent talent and 90 percent hard work Is hard work the key to success or is talent also important

There are various factors to success. Some people think that hard work is more important than talent. From my point of view, I suppose that aptitude and industriousness play the same role to be successful.
Undoubtedly, natural ability is extremely essential. Firstly, talent gives people a great advantage to develop. Particularly, geniuses may be able to acquire knowledge as well as take shape new skills more quickly. In other words, they have to spend less time to engage in new aspects than others. Moreover, People who have high intelligence quotient or superhuman memory may discover the best ways to address a problem. As a result, they do their professions more effectively. For instance, Jacob Barnett, with 170 intelligence quotient scores, finished the secondary school’s curriculum in 2 weeks when he was just 10 years old. Such benefits are certainly essential to achieve the success.
On the other hand, diligence is indispensable. First, due to practicing constantly, people are able to realise their weaknesses as well as make good their shortcomings. Also, they may prevent themselves from making mistakes thanks to the process of repeated practice. Thus, they can improve themselves. Furthermore, practice is a great opportunity for people to apply their knowledge as well as skills to reality. As a result, they can master their skills which are necessary for their professions. For example, Cristiano Ronaldo, who is always the earliest bird and the latest owl on the training courses, become the best football player during a long time. Clearly, studiousness is also a key to be successful.
To sum up, due to talent, people can be easily adapted with a new aspect and do their business effectively while hard work help them to improve themselves as well as master their skills. In my opinion, I claim that both aptitude and assiduity are crucial to achieve the success.