Some people think that it is better to educate boys and girls in separate school Others however believe that girls and boys benefit more from attending mixed schools Discuss both views and give your own opinion

Opinions are divided on whether each school should divide into two types which include one for boy and the other for girls or mixed schools gives more benefit for students. On a personal level, I do think both views are reasonable as each has its own merits
As can be seen, single-sex schools bring significant benefits to students. Firstly, in schools where there are only boys or girls, the pressure to compete with them decreases. They would grow up to your gender, which is really a good thing because boys would grow later than girls. Teachers in single-gender schools understand how boys and girls learn, so it will be easier to have psychologically appropriate teaching methods for their students. Another benefit is that teachers do not hesitate to discuss gender-specific topics while teaching. Third, they tend to focus more on research and learning rather than being distracted by minor issues. The separated schools could decrease the number of love stories from school, so they tend to focus more on research and learning.
There are several positive aspects of teaching children/students in mixed schools. Firstly, it will create a more competitive learning environment. This may be in conflict with the point stated above. However, in some cases, the pressure is necessary for students to reach their full potential and learn from each other. Second, the interaction that occurs in this environment between boys and girls helps them understand and respect each other in a society. finally, co-ed schools would help students not be shy, easily integrate into a new environment and confidently work with the opposite- sex partners in the future.
In conclusion, each educational method has its own value. It should depend on the age and development orientation to apply the model accordingly. I think high school students should apply single-sex schools which will be better for the students' natural development. For university students, a co-ed school would be the most suitable for them to develop their abilities and to grow in their future profession or careers.