You will have to talk about the topic for one to two minutes.
You have one minute to think about what you’re going to say.
You can make some notes to help you if you wish.
Describe something interesting that you once found.
You should say:
what you found
how you found it
what you did with it
and explain why it was interesting.
- - Do you know about any education programs in this country?- Do you consider teaching profession popular in your country?- What is better to have, a strict or a permissive teacher? Why?96
- PART 3Discussion topics:Music and young peopleExample questions:What kinds of music are popular with young people in your culture?What do you think influences a young person's taste in music?How has technology affected the kinds of music popular with youn79
- PART 3 Discussion topics Purpose of festivals and celebrations Example questions Why do you think festivals are important events in the working year Would you agree that the original significance of festivals is often lost today Is it good or bad do you t65
- PART 2Describe one of your friends.You should say: how you met how long you have known each other how you spend time together and explain why you like this person.You will have to talk about the topic for one to two minutes.You have one minute to thin58
- speaking part 1:EntertainmentDo you prefer relaxing at home or going out in the evening? [Why?]When you go out for an evening, what do you like to do?How popular is this with other people in your country?Is there any kind of entertainment you do not like?70
6.5 out of 9
You talked very well, but don't pause. Talk faster.
and seems you did talk according to the topic. You need to 'explain why it was interesting'.
Thank you, I can't help but smile after seeing my score...Now I knew in what part of the test I need an extra effort...