You will have to talk about the topic for one to two minutes.
You have one minute to think about what you’re going to say.
You can make some notes to help you if you wish.
Describe something interesting that you once found.
You should say:
what you found
how you found it
what you did with it
and explain why it was interesting.
- - Do you know about any education programs in this country?- Do you consider teaching profession popular in your country?- What is better to have, a strict or a permissive teacher? Why?96
- PART 3 Discussion topics Purpose of festivals and celebrations Example questions Why do you think festivals are important events in the working year Would you agree that the original significance of festivals is often lost today Is it good or bad do you t65
- PART 3 Discussion topics Looking after historic places Example questions How do people in your country feel about protecting historic buildings Do you think an area can benefit from having an interesting historic place locally In what way What do you thin53
- PART 2Describe a song or a piece of music you like.You should say: what the song or music is what kind of song or music it is where you first heard itand explain why you like it.You will have to talk about the topic for one to two minutes.You have one 83
- Describe a subject or a course that you have studied in school or college. Please say- What was it?- Did you like it? Why?- How long did you study it for?- Explain your feelings towards this subject80
6.5 out of 9
You talked very well, but don't pause. Talk faster.
and seems you did talk according to the topic. You need to 'explain why it was interesting'.
Thank you, I can't help but smile after seeing my score...Now I knew in what part of the test I need an extra effort...