In order to find a job there are some options for example looking in the classified ads going to an employment agency or networking you know meeting and talking to people who can help you About what documents should be submitted er it depends on the job b

Speaking topics in text

In order to find a job, there are some options, for example, looking in the classified ads, going to an employment agency or networking, you know, meeting and talking to people who can help you. About what documents should be submitted … er. .. it depends on the job, but generally speaking, the required documents for applying a job are usually a resume, a cover letter, one or two photos, copies of the university degree, ID card and other things. You know, in some jobs, the applicant is required to take a written exam to make sure whether he or she is qualified
enough to meet the initial requirements of the job or not. If the candidate is able to pass the exam … err … is invited for an interview, meanwhile, his or her completed application is reconsidered. Sometimes, the candidate is offered the job on probation for a certain period of time; six months, for example. If the candidate is recommended, and the feedback which is given by the section or department manager is positive, the applicant is invited to sign the employment form. About the last question … err … T should say I’m no expert, but I think a good way to improve the current situation is to provide people with intonation; a database in which all job opportunities have been recorded, and can be found.

Speaking recording
Speaking category
Speakings by user javeria3 :