Describe a restaurant that you enjoyed going to

I have been to many restaurants in Hanoi, but my favorite restaurant is Net Hue. It’s an acclaimed restaurant and it has acquired a reputation for delicious food from central Vietnam. In addition to tasty food, Net Hue is also an interesting attraction place where many foreigners want to visit. The restaurant is near old quarter and Hoan Kiem lake. So it’s a convenient place for everyone enjoy food and then walk around old quarter.
There are a variety reasons that I mention Net Hue restaurant here. Firstly, restaurant’s decoration is simple and natural, it helps everyone feels comfortable and peaceful. The restaurant just has one floor, but large space. They decorate the restaurant in traditional style, with many paintings which describe the life of Vietnamese people in ancient times. Besides, Net Hue brings to everyone the typical dishes of central Vietnam, such as bun bo, bun hen and che hat sen.
Last weekend, my foreign friend came to Hanoi, and he wanted to discover local food. So we went to Net Hue restaurant. And you know, I was very happy to be able to introduce dishes that are bold national identity for my foreign friend. It’s so great because international friends love Vietnamese food.
Moreover, I was born in a city of central Vietnam, so the dishes at Net Hue restaurant arouse a strong sense of nostalgia and familiarity in my mind and remind me of my hometown. I’ll definitely return to this restaurant next time to enjoy these unforgettable flavors.

Speaking recording upload
Speaking category