I m going to talk about a culture that I m fond of korea is a country that s well known about Cuisine food music and Kdrama However the most thing that i am keen on is Music culture Koreon music created a huge phenomenon that currently taking the world by

Speaking topics in text

I'm going to talk about a culture that I'm fond of .korea is a country that's well known about Cuisine ,food ,music and Kdrama. However, the most thing that i am keen on is Music culture. Koreon music created a huge phenomenon that currently taking the world by storm kpop" this trend has been around for more than 10 year and still remain popular in other countries these day. Because their addictive melody, stick choreography and industrious work. For instance, my favourte music group Exo, released their fist album XOXO in 2013 which very successful that has sold over million copies. It also the first time that I knew about them the reason why music I really into the this culture is that korean music very diverse in genre and it motivates me a lots

Speaking recording
Speaking category