Increasing inter level noises making the people more aggressive in this polluted Era noise pollution is going to increase day by day there I would like to talk about a one situation when I heard a very untolerable noise recently my father purchased a one

Speaking topics in text

Increasing inter level noises making the people more aggressive in this polluted Era noise pollution is going to increase day by day there I would like to talk about a one situation when I heard a very untolerable noise recently my father purchased a one scooter that make a solar loud noise when I hear first time I was got too surprised to know to hear that noise because it was like a working as a engine it was too loud and within a few second we were irritating to listen that noise and very soon my father need call and and and called mechanic and the mechanic mechanics check the scooters all part and thereafter he refuted that the scooter was walking quite well but again it the device was again very loud and making making us very e aggressive not only this but also it was the new gadget which we purchase so our happiness convert into sadness when we listen this type of bad noise next day we complaint to managers of the company of the LG Gaya my father purchase that scooter so the manager sent their worker and they took that scooter with them and after a few days they returned back ka scooter now it is working on very smooth but due to some technical fought it was making toys so that was the moment when we irritate to listen that's noise but sometimes we also reactive like over because of the less patients of us in these days so my father I realise that after that it was not a not a fault of my father of the company worker because they had not put a any extra things to made a this type of noise but it was like a technical device so it would be it would be a some fault on that advice that a device thereafter we realise that we should not be react like that of noise but yes that was a really aren't available for us and even now when I heard a some engine noise to working on a known that time I quickly reminded that scooter that for change my father few months ago so that's it about my cue card

Speaking recording
Speaking category