IELTS Essay Writing Task I - General Training

Essay title Rates Users Search
You have invited your English speaking friend to a family wedding and reserved a room at the hotel for him her as you agreed before You won t be able to meet him her at the airport Write a letter to your friend describing the reason why you can t 73 gaurav2492 IELTS Writing Task I - IELTS General Training
A builder worked in your house a few weeks ago You did not like the result of his work Write a letter to him and say Describe the work you wanted him to do What is your complaint about his job What do you expect him to do about it 88 jaineelpatel IELTS Writing Task I - IELTS General Training
You want to sell some of your furniture You think a friend of yours might like to buy it from you Write a letter to your friend In your letter explain why you are selling describe the furniture suggest a date when your friend can come and see the furnitur 69 Saul IELTS Writing Task I - IELTS General Training
You are visiting another town next month for a Short break Write a letter to the tourist information centre in your letter Tell them how long you are staying Ask for some suggestions for what to do Find out if there are any local events happening at the t 73 nidhimehta IELTS Writing Task I - IELTS General Training
You have been offered a job that will require you to move to a city that you have never visited before You have an acquaintance who lives there Write a letter to the acquaintance In your letter explain your situation say why you feel unsure about living i 73 Navsangeet Kaur Han IELTS Writing Task I - IELTS General Training