the pie chat shows the amount of money that children charity located in USA spent and receive in one year.

The two pie chart provide a brekdown of information in terms of how much money for spending money and receiving sources in childern’s charity in USA. It is measured in percentage for each category and dollar for the total money. Overall, what stands out from the graph reveals that the donate food accounted for the majority of the income, whilst program services showed the most expenditure.

A more detailed look at the figures in revenue sources highlight that donate food provided by far the greatest percentage, which contribute almost a hefty 90 percent. Likewise, 95,8%, the biggest proportion, was spent the amount of money for program services.

Regarding other categories were much smaller. At 10,4%, community contribution was the second proportion of revenue sources and this was followed program revenue, with the figure representing roughly 2.2%. Investment income, government grants, and other income were very small sources of revenue, representing for only 0,8% combined.

There were only two categories of expenditure, fundraising and management and general, witness a small percentage, a low of approximately just under 2.7% in each item. The total amount of income was 453,561,580, which just enough to cover the expenditures of $ 53,224,896.