The two pie charts below show some employment patterns in Great Britain in 1992.Summaries the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The two pie charts below show some employment patterns in Great Britain in 1992.

Summaries the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The pie charts provide a breakdown of information in terms of several workers features in 6 board categories which divide into two kinds of jobs are that manual and non-manual. The data pointed out in 1992 in which Britain. It is measured in percent and the figures Overall, what stands out from the graph reveals that non-manual works were dominated by women, whereas male workers was do manual kind of jobs.

In the non-manual occupations, while a greater percentage of working women than men are found in clerical-type positions, there were a smaller percentage of women than men employed in managerial and professional positions. Furthermore, other non-manual has a fewer percentage between men and women, at just under one in ten.

However, a more detailed look at the graph examines those manual jobs for craft or similar jobs which are six higher than men. By contrast, general laborers experienced a similar pattern, showing 25 and 1 % respectively. Likewise, regarding to other manual works, between men and women witnessed just over a quarter percent, which are the highest percentage for women and the second highest for men.