35 The following chart shows the amount of tea and coffee imported by Canada UK USA and Germany in 2007 in tonnes

35. The following chart shows the amount of tea and coffee imported by Canada, UK, USA, and Germany in 2007 in tonnes

The bar graph compares the tonnes of tea and coffee imported by 4 different nations in 2007.
Overall, it is clear that while UK imported the highest amount of tea in 2007, the largest amount of coffee was seen in Canada. Moreover, except for Canada, other 3 countries imported more tea than coffee.
According to the chart, with 16000 tonnes of tea products, UK took the highest position in the tea-imported area. Likewise, the figures for USA and Germany were also significant, at around 9000 tones and 6000 tones respectively. However, Canada, which accounted for only 4000 tones of tea, imported the lower amount of tea compared to other countries.
Referring to coffee, Canada was the nation imported the largest amount of coffee, at 8000 tonnes. While the import volume of coffee in USA and Germany was approximately 7000 tonnes and 5000 tonnes each, the number of coffee tonnes in UK was far lower, making up only 4000 tonnes in 2007.