The bar chart below describes some changes about the percentage of people were born in Australia and who were born outside Australia living in urban rural and town between 1995 and 2010 Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main feature

The two bar graphs show information about the percentage of birth in Australia and outside Australia in a span of 15 years, from 1995 to 2010.
Firstly, the number of people born in Australian cities in the year 1995 was 50% but in 2010, the percentage of people born in Australian cities had gone up above 60%. The same can be observed with the number of people born outside Australian cities.
In contrast, the percentage of people born in rural areas of Australia was around 30 percent, but it had gone down to a percentage below 20 percent. The drop in the percentage of birth can be seen also within rural areas outside of Australia.
In conclusion, with the given data, it is evident that more people migrated to cities in 2010 leading to a jump in the percentage of birth of people in the year 2010.