the bar chart below shows the most important causes of stress for different age groups in Canada Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The bar chart compares 4 main reasons that lead to stress for 4 different age groups in Canada.
Overall, while the figures for own health problems and no particular reason tend to increase with age, the opposite is true for the numbers of not enough money and working too much.
As for the elderly age 75 and over, the biggest problem is no particular reason and health problem, at roughly 35 and 24, respectively. Just only 1 face up with working too much problem, which is the lowest figure shown on the chart.
Meanwhile, lack of money and overworking are the most common reason that lead to stress of the middle-aged (25-54), with 15 and 25, respectively. By contrast, they cope with problems related to health and no particular reason the least, at roughly 5 of two figures. Furthermore, no particular reason cause the most stress for people age more than 65 in the research.