The bar chart below shows the percentage growth in average property prices in three different countries between 2007 and 2010

The bar chart below shows the percentage growth in average property prices in three different countries between 2007 and 2010.

The graph illustrates the rate of growth in average property prices in three different nations, namely Algeria, China, and Argentina from 2007 to 2010. Overall, the percent in mean property prices in China increased, while the figure for both Algeria and Argentina went down in this period.
The rate of average property prices in Algeria was highest about over 6 percent in 2007, subsequently, it went down to exactly 4.5 percent, then this figure decreased to around 3 percent at the end of the period. In addition, the percentage of property prices in Algeria increased by 2 percent (from just over 3 percent to around 5 percent) in the first two years, it fell to just over 1 percent in 2009 and recovered to over 2 percent in 2010.
By contrast, the rate of growth in average property prices in China was lowest with approximately 2 percent, at the beginning of the period, subsequently, it rose to double times in next year. In two years of the end of the period, the rate of growth in average property prices went up, ending with over 6 percent to become highest compare with the two countries.