The bar chart below shows the preferred leisure activities of Australian children in 2000

The bar chart below shows the preferred leisure activities of Australian children in 2000.

The bar chart illustrates the number of Australian kids who was interested in leisure activities in the year 2000.
Overall, Watching TV liked the most by both genders. In contrast, Skateboarding has the least number of girls preferring, while tha of boys was Doing art and craft.
In 2000, the number of boys who liked Skateboarding was at around 5,5 million, while that of girls was 3,5 million lower. Similarly, 7,6 million was the number of boys loving Cycling, whereas that of girls was 1 million lower. On the other hand, the figure for girls who preferred to do art or craft was at nearly 6 million, while that of boys was significantly lower, at 2 million.
In the terms of Watching TV, the figure for boys was at around 9,7 million in comparison with 9 million of that girls. As for Playing computer games, the number of boys and girls stood at respectively 8.1 million and 6.1 million.