The bar chart shows the percentage of Australian men and women in different groups who did regular physical activity in 2010 Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The bar chart shows the percentage of Australian men and women in different groups who did regular physical activity in 2010.
Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The bar chart compares the figure about the proportion of male and female in 6 age groups attending a physical activity in Australia in 2010. It can be seen that more women worked out regularly than men for most groups.
On the one hand, there are considerable differences between the proportions of men and women doing exercises in 4 age groups: 25 to 34, 35 to 44, 45 to 54, 55 to 64. In the age group 25 to 34, the percentage of males taking part in physical activities was 42.2%, while the figure for females was 48.9%. Moreover, approximately 53% of women worked out in age group 35 to 44, 45 to 54, 55 to 64, meanwhile, the figure for men was 39.5%, 43.1%, 45.1%, respectively.
On the other hand, in the age group 15 to 24, 47.7 percent of females joined in physical activities, lower 5.1 % than males (52.8%). In addition, a similar proportion of men and women did those activities in the age group 65 and over.