The bar charts illustrate the average house expenses in England and its capital city London and present the comparison regarding the average house prices between distinct areas of England within the year 2013

The bar charts illustrate the average house expenses in England and its capital city – London, and present the comparison regarding the average house prices between distinct areas of England within the year 2013.

The bar charts depict the typical home costs in England and its capital city – London, as well as compare the average spending on housing in different locations of England in 2003.
Overall, there was an upward trend in the capital’s quantity of money disbursed on houses, with its prices eclipsed those of the country. Additionally, London allocated the most residential living costs, while North East experienced the least expense.
In 1995, the standard spending on a house in London was 200000, which was far higher than that of England, at roughly 130000. Despite a remarkable growth in both places after 18 years, the disbursement rate of the capital still witnessed a dominant prevalence, at approximately 420000. Meanwhile, the expenditure level on living accommodation of the nation was typically lower than a half that of capital.
Regarding the prices range, citizens residing in London had to pay the highest amount of money of 400000 for a house. Following this were the numbers of South East, South West and North West, with figures at around 320000, 260000 and 200000 respectively. By contrast, the costs in Midlands and North East were the most affordable, at about 100000.