The bar graph shows the rate of ticket from Melbourne to Sydney and Sydney to Melbourne in two weeks in 2013

The information regarding the ticket rates from Sydney to Melbourne and Melbourne to Sydney in 2013 during two week time, is depicted by the bar graph.

Overall, the cost of aeroplane ticket was maximum on friday and saturday during first and second week from Sydney to Melbourne and similarly in opposite directions.

It is crystal clear that the highest amount of tickets from Sydney to Melbourne, were on monday in the first week and on friday and saturday during both weeks. There are almost similar price of airline ticket on tuesday, wednesday and thursday in first week and second week which was noticed as nearly $35. On sunday the price of aeroplane ticket was $50 in both weeks.

Furthermore, there had been a highest dollars of a ticket on fridays during first and second week for Melbourne to Sydney travel. In the first week, on monday ticket price was $60 but after the first day, there was a dramatical decline in the cost of ticket which was around 35 dollars. However, during weekends the ticket price was more over a two-week period. The airline ticket price was less for second week in the initial days of week, that was ranging between $35 and $40.