The chart and table below give information about population figures in Japan Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The given vertical and tabular graphs illustrate the information regarding the total growth of population in Japan.

Overall, it can be seen that the growth of population was increased till 2005 and it started decreasing in 2010.

It is crystal clear that, in 1950, the trend of population was around 841 millions which was upsurged over the period and reached 1274 millions population in 2005. After that, a slight decline was seen in the Japans population and it also predicted that in 2055 it will reach accounted 699 millions.

Moving Further, The table chart showing the percentage of the population of over- 65 age group.In 1950, 4.1 million of population was lived and the total proportion of population was 4.9%.The population and total percentage of population was gone up between 2005 and 2055. It comprised 36.5 millions population and 41.0% of total population in 2055 respectively.