The chart below gives information about the growth of urban population in certain parts of the world including the prediction of the future Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The chart below gives information about the growth of urban population in certain parts of the world including the prediction of the future. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant.

The bar chart gives information about the growth of urban populations in certain parts of the world including the prediction of the future.

Overall, the population of residents in all given areas, including all over the world, is predicted to increase. Besides, Latin America and the Caribbean have continued to rise and are expected to remain this way in 2030. 

In 1950, Latin America and the Caribbean had the highest rate of city population of 41%. Nearly 15% of the population of Asia and approximately 12% in the population of Africa are Asian.

In 2000, Latin America and the Caribbean increased 70%, while Africa and Asia rose 39%. As for the whole world, city residents account for half of the world population.

In 2030, the population of Latin America and the Caribbean is projected to reach 80%, and about 51% of Africans live in cities. The percentage of the entire world has increased by 60%.