The chart below gives information about Scotland s main exports in 2000 20 and future projections for 2025 Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The chart below gives information about Scotland’s main exports in 2000, 20…, and future projections for 2025.
Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The line graph illustrates the total value of three primary exports in southland named international tourism, dairy products and meat products in 3 periods: 2000, 2022 and its prediction in 2025.

Overall, the exports in southland rose considerably in the domain of the sharp growth of global tourism, while the value of meat products declined over the period. Furthermore, dairy products grew dramatically before being estimated to drop in the future.

At a glance, the value of dairy products started at 7.3 in 2000, after which it saw growth to 9.9 billion pounds in 2015. Similar changes can be seen in the figure for international tourism, which also hovered around 7.7 and 8.5. In the same duration, the figure for meat products was worth 6.0 billion pounds, followed by a slow decrease to 5.5, respectively.

In the 10 following years, the international area is forecasted to reach a peak of 10 billion pounds. On the contrary, both dairy products and meat products saw different changes with a subsequent leveling off and finally hit a trough of 9.0 and 5.0 billion pounds.