The chart below gives information on the percentage of British people giving money to charity by age range for the years 1990 and 2010 Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The chart below gives information on the percentage of British people giving money to charity by age range for the years 1990 and 2010.
Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant.

The chart illustrates the percentage of British people help by giving a charity in different ages during the 1990 and 2010.

According to the chart we see that those fifties and sixty fives have the same percentage in 2010 years like 35 percentages of people 51-65 aged people in 1990 years. As assimilate from fifty ones to sixty fives and only sixty fives in both years the percentage of only 65 years decrease sharply to 5%. The beginning of these figures gradually increase year by year. The situation hit a trough a low point in 2010 in spite of the percentage reached a high point.
Overall, it can be seen that there are wide variations in the percentage of people who move during certain ages.