The chart below shows the aid from six developed countries to developing countries from 2008 2010 Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The column graphs compare the amount of aid in six different nations in between 2008 to 2010.

Turning to details, the US provided the most aid in all three years and despite the slightly downward in 2009 from $22 billions to $20 billions in 2009, the figure rose to 25 billions in 2010. After that Germany, UK, Japan , were other major donar, with figure ranging from $10 billions to %15 billions in between 3 years . In fact that, Germany showed a gradually increasing trend in given period.

Moreover, the Netherland and Sweden expressed similar trends with in the given period , figure showed that under % 10 billions of both countries .

Overall, the US contribute most aid in between 2008 to 2010. Germany was the only country with consistency rose as well as remaining four nations determined the fluctuations in three years.