The chart below shows the amount of leisure time enjoyed by men and women of different employment status Write a report of a university lecturer describing the information shown below You should write at least 150 words

The chart below shows the amount of leisure time enjoyed by men and women of different employment status. Write a report of a university lecturer describing the information shown below. You should write at least 150 words.

The bar chart below illustrates the duration of leisure enjoyed by males and females in a typical week in 1998 - 1999, according to their gender and employment status. As is observed, males enjoyed more free time than women, and employed people had less leisure time for hobbies or relaxing activities than retired or unemployed people.

Now turning back to the details, among the employed full-time people, men had about 45 hours of leisure time compared to women, who had almost 40 hours. There is no data for men with part-time employment, but the part-time employed women had slightly more time for themselves each week than females with full-time employment.

On the other hand, unemployed and retired males and females enjoyed more leisure time than any other type of people. However, in both categories, men had more free time than women. Such men had 80 hours, which hits the highest point of the chart compared to ten 10 hours fewer leisure hours by females.

Lastly, the housewives enjoyed approximately 45 hours of free time in a week, during no figures for men staying at home.