The chart below shows the global sales of different kinds of digital games from 2000 to 2006

The chart below shows the global sales of different kinds of digital games from 2000 to 2006.

The stipulated bar graph depicts the details of pertaining that how much digital games were sold in whole world from 2000 till 2006.
Overall, it can be inferred that sales of handheld games was maximum in the given time period. However mobile phone games were not sold in the initial year.
At the fleeting glance, in 2000, around 6 billion console games were sold and it was decreased by 3 billion in the later years. Around 12 billion handheld games were purchased in formal year. And the sale of handheld games was rely between 12 to 18 billion in given time.
Moving further in 2000, mobile phone and online games were not saled. Whereas, online games were purchased in 2001 which was accounted as negligible value. Between 2002 and 2005, online and mobile phone games sales were approximately similar. In the later year, the online games and mobile phone games were sold around 7 to 8 billion respectively.