The chart below shows global sales of the top five mobile phone brands between 2009 and 2013 Write a report for a university lecturer describing the information shown below Summaries the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make co

The graph below provide information regarding the worldwide sales of the 5 leading mobile brands from the year 2009 to 2013.

Overall, we can make out that Nokia and Samsung accumulate the highest grossing among the 5 companies, with Nokia out performing Samsung by a huge margin during the year 2009 and 2011. Dwindling low in the first two period and sharply rising in 2013 seem to be a popular trend among the brands, with the exception of Nokia and LG.

Apple performs the worst in 2009, with the total of only around 25 millions phones in 2009, but experience growth in 2013. In contrast to that, LG reports over 100 millions phones sold in 2009, but is steadily loosing its pace from 2011 to 2013. ZTE remains the least popular and least successful throughout, having all three years sale reported under 100 millions.

Essays by the user: