The chart below shows information about the problems people have when they go to live in other countries Write at least 150 words Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The chart below shows information about the problems people have when they go to live in other countries. Write at least 150 words. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant.

The bar chart indicates the percentage of problems that various ages of people have when they live in a foreign country. The difficulties are sorting out finances and healthcare, finding school for their children.
The overall trend is people mostly struggling with sorting out healtheare while the least is finding school for their children. Sorting out finances is the biggest problem with people aged 35-54 with a rise to 35%. By contrast, people aged over 55 is just almost 30% which mean the lowest percentage here. Both people aged 35-54 and over 55 problem is sorting out the healthcare (over 35%). Just from under 5% to 20% people from all age struggle with finding school for their children.
In general, the most difficult problem changes when the age change, certain ages will have this problem
while the other ages are not