The chart below shows information about the use of public transportation in one country by age group and location of the residents in 2016

The chart below shows information about the use of public transportation in one country, by age group and location of the residents in 2016.

The chart illustrates how the commute was used in term of age group and inhabitants location of the nation in 2016.
It is clear that, the rate of almost age group of urban people had an inclination to use public transport more than other people who live in other areas. Percentage of people in the age range of 61 to 75 in other regions were higher than big city over the year shown.
Started at nearly 40% the 0-15 age group the propotion of big city people was higher than other locations with 15% and it stably remained the upward trend to 16-to 30 year-olds with 52% and 27% respectively . The percentage of people who fell into the 31-35 age group witnessed the reverse pattern when urban city peaked at 68% and other parts of one country fell at 15% one more time.