The chart below shows the online sales for retail sectors in New Zealand in 2003 and 2013 Summaries the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The chart below shows the online sales for retail sectors in New Zealand in 2003 and 2013.

Summaries the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant.

The two pie charts depict the proportion of online shopping sales for retail stores in New Zealand in 2003 and 2013.

Overall, it can be manifested that, sales of travel sector and clothes sector were more at the beginning of decade but at the end these sectors follow the reverse trend.

Firstly, 24% of the clothes was sales in 2003 in New Zealand but in 2013 it fell down to 16%. Also travel items follow the same trend. Sales of travel item was 36% in 2003 but after ten years it fell down to 8% less of it and reach to 29%.

Secondly, online shopping sales of music and films sector was 21% in 2003 in New Zealand and after a decade it increase up to one-third of total. Whereas, the sales of book sector was 19% in 2003 and later in 2013 it rose up to 4% and reach at 22%.