The chart below shows the percentage of females aged 16 25 in a particular country who participated in sports compared with the percentage of people who watched them in 2000

The chart below shows the percentage of females aged 16-25 in a particular country who participated in sports, compared with the percentage of people who watched them in 2000.

The bar chart compares the proportion of women between 16 and 25 years old in a nation playing and that of those watching them in a year 2000.
Overall, it is clear that there were fewer females joining sports than those watching them. Also, tennis and basketball were the most popular sports in both watchers and players.
According to the chart. the percentage of females watching basketball was close to 70 percent, while engage in this sport was slighly lower, around a half of 100%. There were 5% and under 5 percent recorded for that of watchers and players respectively. Besides, the proportion of females watching tennis and gymastic was double that of participating.
Moving to the other sectors, the rate of women's players in badminton was significantly lower than that of watchers. Meanwhile, the figure for women's watching golf was three times as high as that of taking part.