The chart below shows the percentage of households in owned and rented accommodation in England and Wales between 1918 to 2011 Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The chart below shows the percentage of households in owned and rented accommodation in England and Wales between 1918 to 2011. Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The Chart is about households owning and renting accommodation in England and Wales between 1918 to 2011. It is easy to recognize from chart that percentage of households renting gradually decreases throughout the years while percentage of households owning increases between 1918 to 2011.

The households renting was higher throughout era 1918 to 1961 at the same time owning was not remarkable. At one stage, in 1971 the households owning and renting shared equal percentage. Continuous increase in households owning is decreased suddenly between 2001 to 2011 though decrease in household renting is increased. The renting and owning percentages foe England and Wales are quite opposite.

The data gives straight information that England and Wales are unable to keep up balance between households owning and renting still the countries cover up the difference between owning and renting.