The chart below shows the results of a survey about people s coffee and tea buying and drinking habits in five Australian cities

The chart below shows the results of a survey about people's coffee and tea buying and drinking habits in five Australian cities.

The bar chart shows the percentages of Coffee and tea demanding of population in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide and Hobart. They are some city of Australia.
As an overall trend, it can be seen that went to a coffee shop for coffee or tea drinking has rocketed.
It is conspicuous that Melbourne and Hobart have nearly 65% city residents who always like using coffee or tea of any cafe in last 4 weeks. In Sydney, this percentage have also significantly jump, at over 60%. However, population of Sydney city is the least percentage of buying prompt coffee with roughly 45%. While in Hobart, this percentage is the highest, at approximately 55%. Fresh coffee is bought in last 4 weeks in Brisbane which is the lowest percentage in 5 cities of Australia. Sydney is a city where have this percentage in the highest top.