The chart below shows the results of a survey about people s coffee and tea buying and drinking habits in five Australian cities

The chart below shows the results of a survey about people's coffee and tea buying and drinking habits in five Australian cities.

The graph appears information with outcome of survey humankind coffee and tea preference and drinking mannerism in Australian cities such as: Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide and Hobart.
Looking first at consumers of tea or coffee at cafés the highest proportions where in Sydney, Melbourne and Adelaide, wich all showed little over 60%
And Brisbane followed by just under 55%
And then 50% in Adelaide, wich was the only city where this category was lowest.
Turning to instant coffee, Brisbane and Hobart had the highest proportions at a little under 55% of residents. Adelaide was next with 50% wich types of purchases.
Sydney and Melbourne had the lowest at a little more 45% each.
The highest proportion of fresh coffee were in Sydney and Melbourne, wich are both approximately 43%/.
Hobart followed with about 40%, and Brisbane and Adelaide had the lowest at 35%.