The chart below shows the total number of Olympic medals won by twelve different countries Write a report for a university lecturer describing the information shown below Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comp

The chart below shows the total number of Olympic medals won by twelve different countries.

Write a report for a university, lecturer describing the information shown below.

Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant.

You should write at least 150 words.

The diagram expresses the total number of Olympic medals won by twelve different countries.
Overall,In between twelves countries USA stands at the top of gettings medals.On the contrarary, Japan got the lowest amount of medals in between all the other countries.
In the above chart, USA has a masive ammount of medals which is more then 2000 .However, the difference between first and secound position is 1000 which is holding by Soviet Union and the amount is approximately 1000. then the ammount goes downwards derection by the defference of approximately 40 percent obtain by UK around 700 medals.Moreover, France has got around 500 to 600 medals and Germany ,Itally got approximately same ammount of medals .Which is 500 and tey are in 5th, 6th position.
Furthermore, Sweden, Australia, Hungary, East Germany, Japan and Chaina gets less then 500 medals. But, between last six countries the difference is too low .