The chart shows the average number of hours each day that Chinese American Turkish and Brazilian tourists spent doing leisure activities while on holiday in Greece in August 2019

The chart shows the average number of hours each day that Chinese, American, Turkish and Brazilian tourists spent doing leisure activities while on holiday in Greece in August 2019.

The charts given provide a comparison of the daily amount of time that China, American, Turkish and Brazilian visitors spent engaging in activities during vacation in Greece in August 2019. These activities combine reading books, being at the beach and visiting different locations.

From an overall perspective, the four nations prefer reading books and being at the beach than visiting places. As can be seen, reading books was the most favorite activity for the Chinese and the American. More specifically, Chinese people spend 8 hours reading while Americans spend 5 hours. Additionally, Turkish and Brazilians were interested in spending time at the beach at 6 and 5 hours, respectively.

In terms of places to visit, there was little spending by all four countries. Chinese was the least spending with 1 hour, not equal two-third compared to reading books.Besides that, Turkish and American visitors only spent 3 hours, one hour more than Brazilians.