The chart shows the percentage of males and females who were overweight in Australian from 1980 to 2010

The chart shows the percentage of males and females who were overweight in Australian from 1980 to 2010.

The bar chart illustrate the proportion of men and women who were Overweight Australia between the years 1980 and 2010.
In 1980, 40 percent of males in this country were Overweight and this figure was increased to near by 50% in the next ten years. However, it was rose to almost 65% in 2000 in this country were Overweight males, it then slightly reduced to just over 60% in 2010.
In contrast, overweight Australian females is generally lower than the counterpart figure of males. However, there was a steep rising of the overweight females percentage from just over 30% to 45% between the years 1980 and 2010. Moreover, figure experienced a steadily growth the next ten years in 2000 while the proportion overweight Australian females were increased about 50% this figure was kept the females untill 2010.
Overall, the percentage of overweight the males was higher than the corresponding number of overweight females, while both the figure gender had increased over the period.