The chart shows the percentage of women and men in one Asian country who passed when they took their driving test between 1980 and 2010 Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The given bar chart indicates the ratio of each gender who got a driver's license in an Asian nation from 1980 to 2010.

In general, It can be clearly seen that, the percentage of women passing driving test is higher compared to that of men over the given time frame. Noticeably, there was a pattern of increase in these figures for both gender.

As is presented, approximately 50% of females who took their driving test successfully in 1980, being about 5% smaller than this number in the next 10 years. It then escalated sharply, accounted for nearly 70% in 2000, followed by a slight decrease to merely 65% at the end.

The figure for males who passed driving test was just under 30% at the beginning of given period, then increased rapidly by over 20%, standing at about a half in 2000. It then remained at a stable level over the decade.