The chart shows the percentage of women and men in one Asian country who passed when they took their driving test between 1980 and 2010 Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The column graph depicts the proportion of males and females getting driver's licence in an Asian nation during the 30-year-period from 1980 to 2010.
Overall, there was an upward trend in the ratio of both women and men passing driving tests over the years. It can also be seen that the figures for females always outnumbered that of males.
Looking at the chart, the first ten years witnessed a marginal increase in the percentage of women, from 48% to just above 52%. Meanwhile, this data significantly increased and reached a peak at about 68% in 2000, prior to slightly declining by 3% at the end of the period.
In addition, approximately 28% of men passed the driving test in 1980, which gradually climbed by about 10% in 1990. While the same pattern can be seen for the next ten years, the remaining time of the period experienced a stability in the data of males, at roughly 50%.

Essays by the user: