The chart shows the results of surveys in one African country asking teenagers the main reasons for using their phones between 2016 and 2019 Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant You sho

the given pie charts describe the major purposes of African teenagers for using their mobile, for a 4-years. The categories being asked include social networks, email, digital cameras and phone calls.

overall, it is observed that most adolescents utilized smartphones for social networks. In addition, it can be witnessed that phone calls are the least used over the years.

we can see that social networking accounted for approximately half or more from 2016 to 2019. regarding the email, the proportion seems to decline (from a quarter in 2016 to 19% in 2019). In contrast, the percentage of teenagers used for taking pictures and filming is increasing (from 15% in 2016 to 19% in 2019).

Turning to phone calls, it remained at merely one-tenth over 3 years in 2016, 2017, and 2018, which was 10%, 13%, and 11% in turn. However, in 2019 it significantly dropped a half to only 5%.