The charts below show the average percentage in typical meals of three types of nutrients all of which may be unhealthy if eaten too much

The charts below show the average percentage in typical meals of three types of nutrients, all of which may be unhealthy if eaten too much.

The pie charts illustrate the average proportion of 3 unhealthy nutrients that consumped in four typical meals by American people.
Overall, it is clear that breakfast is the healthiest meal in a day compares to other meals. In addition, sodium and saturated fat are eaten mostly in dinner.
As regards, the amount of sodium and saturated fat at dinner is the highest, at 43% and 67%, respectively. The data for the same nutrient is about 10% lower at lunch, which is 29% and 26%. For sugar, dinner contains 23% and it is slightly lower at lunch(19%).
Turning to breakfast and snacks, they are both make up 14% of sodium. Added sugar contains mostly in snacks with the figure of 42%, while there is only 16% of it is eaten in breakfast. Additionally, there is 21% of saturated fat involved in snacks, whereas just 16% of the same nutrient consumped in breakfast.