The charts below show the average percentages in typical meals of three types of nutrients all of which may be unhealthy if eaten too much Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The charts below show the average percentages in typical meals of three types of nutrients, all of which may be unhealthy if eaten too much. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The charts compare the mean ratio of harmful nutrients, which consist of sodium, saturated fat and added sugar, consumed in four regular meals in the USA which may be unhealthy in circumstances of overeating.

Overall, it can be seen that dinner contains the highest percent of total sodium and saturated fat, whereas snacks contain the highest amount of added sugar. Generally, it would appear that breakfast is the healthiest meal in the USA.

The amount of saturated fat consumed is the highest during dinner time - 37% respectively. Whereas the percentage of sodium intake for the dinner in the USA is relatively more, which is 43%.

Finally, the percentage of added sugar in the pie chart shows total amount of it which comes from snacks with the highest indicator of 42%. 23% of total consumed sugar comes from dinner, which is followed by the figures of lunch and breakfast, 19% and 16% accordingly.