The charts below show the average percentages in typical meals of three types of nutrients all of which may be unhealthy if eaten too much

The charts below show the average percentages in typical meals of three types of nutrients, all of which may be unhealthy if eaten too much.

The bar chart depicts the the the percentage and type of nutrient taken by the average people in lunch and breakfast in America.
Overall, it can be manifested that the highest amount of nutrition is taken during the night. except the sugar. Notably, the amount of sodium taken by people during snacks and breakfast is same.
To begin with, the percentage of saturated fat and added sugar is same (16%). Moreover, saturated fat is mostly consumed during the dinner. while, added sugar was augmently taken during snacks. consumption of saturated fat and sugar was almost one fourth (37% and 23%) respectively. Interestingly, during lunch the uptaken of saturated fat was 26% and sugar intake was almost half of (19%).
Additional, sodium intake is highest during the dinner time and during noon it was 29%. Moreover, sodium salt percentage of 14% during breakfast and snacks.