The charts below show the number of Japanese tourists traveling abroad between 1985 and 1995 and Australia s share of the Japanese tourist market

The bar chart illustrates the number of japanese travelling foreign land over the course of eleven years from 1985 to 1995. The line graph here shows the percentage of japanese visiting Australia over the same eleven years.

About five million japanese travelled abroad in the year 1985 which is the lowest. This number then rose steadily to its highest, about 15 million in the year 1995 except for slight fall in 91. The count was stagnant in 1992and 1993.

Two percent of 5 million japanese visited Australia in the year 1985. Japanese tourists plummeted Upto five percent in 1985 to 1988 after which there was decrease of about a percentage in 1990. However, after 1989 people from Japan touring Australia steeply increased till 1993 by almost 5 percent.

Overall, the citizen of Japan touring another country has increased gradually whereas their enthusiasm towards Australia has escalated over the years.